Terms and Conditions
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with Haunted Heritage.
2. NO Alcohol Policy: If anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will asked to leave immediately. No refunds will be given.
3. Certain locations are not suitable for customers with disabilities. At Haunted Heritage we value all our customers and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the venues this is not always feasible and we have to ensure that your safety is paramount. For further information please call us and we will be happy to advise. Tel: 07340 239294
4. Due to restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any of our events.
5. Persons of a nervous nature or anyone suffering a heart condition are advised not to attend.
6. All clients who attends Haunted Heritage events do so at their own risk. Haunted Heritage accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a customer however it may be caused
7. Haunted Heritage will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This also includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity.
8. Haunted Heritage attempts to foresee any potential problems or hazards and carry out a full risk assessment in order to eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen.
9. We encourage all our customers to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although Haunted Heritage has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories.
10. Haunted Heritage accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
11. Haunted Heritage have a strict BEHAVIOUR POLICY: Aggressive, Rude and Threatening behaviour towards any member of staff, Person(s) and or Guests attending any event will not be tolerated. Any Guest(s) Persons(s) displaying any behaviour that is deemed unacceptable will be removed from the event. No Refunds will be given.
12. No Smoking Policy: We do not allow smoking indoors, do not bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. Smokers only to smoke in designated smoking areas only.
13. Haunted Heritage will endeavour to offer a psychic element to all our events through the use of mediums & psychics, however there may be occasions where this is not possible or where stipulated.
14. During these events, mediums & psychics can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. There are no guarantees in relation to what truth is and what may be an offered opinion.
15. Use of Cameras and filming: The uses of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events but are subject to limitations. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view. At the start of the event you must inform a member of the Haunted heritage team that you will be using video or audio equipment so they can advise other guests so they are aware and have the choice not to be included. It is also imperative that you seek consent from the Haunted Heritage by email before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken. You may be asked to sign a document during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
16. By Booking with Haunted Heritage Events you agree that all footage and pictures taken during the event can be used by Haunted Heritage.
17. Ghost walks: In the event of severe adverse weather conditions Haunted Heritage reserves the right to cancel an event. As much notice as possible will be given to guests prior to travelling to the event. However, if the weather is such that any member of the Haunted Heritage Team is unable to reach the event then Haunted Heritage will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event. Haunted Heritage, will, however, endeavour to ensure that this is the last option taken and will always work towards the event going ahead as planned. It is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year for ANY event booked whether undercover OR in the open air.